Our Response to COVID-19
To Our Dental Family:
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH). We stay up-to-date on any new rulings or guidances that may be issued to keep our patients and employees as safe as possible.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment to protect our patients and staff:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions
- You will be screened again when you arrive at the office
- We will have hand sanitizers available when you enter and leave the office
- Appointments will be staggered to allow for social distancing
- Air purifiers have been placed throughout the office to provide clean filtered air
- Patients will be guided throughout the office to prevent traffic jams
Please make sure to verbally confirm your appointment over the phone. If we do not not receive a verbal confirmation, your appointment will be cancelled.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Chao and the SVDC Team